Bobbie Wigley
Email: robertawigley@Gmail.com
Phone: 210.535.7404
Please Order By Noon on August 17th 2010

Friday, August 6, 2010

EEEK!! Those really are wrinkles!!

So I am almost 30, not quite there yet... so when I first started to notice fine lines (which is a nice term for  wrinkles) I decided it was time for an intervention!!  I decided to take the Anew challenge. Anew is Avon's line of anti-aging products.  Like I said, I am not even thirty, so I decided to use the Rejuvenate regimen.  Specifically the Night Sapphire Emulsion  and the Day Revitalizing cream.
Day 1 - Nothing.  Okay well, I put it on then went to sleep... guess I was expecting a miracle cream =)
Day 2 - Still had "fine lines" around my eyes, again not a miracle cream.  However my skin feels AMAZING!!!
Day 3 - My skin was looking brighter, smoother and my pores were shrinking!
Day 4 - My husband complemented my skin "Wow babe, you look so refreshed."  Now I was hooked!!
Day 10 - My skin is super silky smooth, bright and fresh!   And  those "fine lines" I was so worried about... almost completely gone!

If you are interested in taking the Anew 14 day challenge for yourself follow the link to purchase a 14 day trial.  If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied Avon will refund your money.

http://shop.avon.com/shop/landing.aspx?department=anewregimenC17

No comments:

Post a Comment