Bobbie Wigley
Email: robertawigley@Gmail.com
Phone: 210.535.7404
Please Order By Noon on August 17th 2010

Monday, August 9, 2010

Love your Mineral Make-up, Hate being locked-in?

25.00 Buy It
NOW




A few months ago I purchased a trial of some mineral make-up, I liked it.  Unfortunately I did not call them soon enough to tell them I liked it (missed the deadline by one day).  They tried to charge me $125 for a hand-full of items, I did not like it that much.  When I called they offered to sign me up for automatic quarterly shipments (and billing) for just $75 every 3 months.  I liked the stuff, just not enough to commit, I am a woman and reserve the right to change my mind... frequently.  Recently I discovered Avon has a line of mineral make-up as well, I ordered the starter kit.  It has everything you expect from mineral make-up quick and easy to apply with flawless finish. Feels light and breathable on yet, provides great coverage. Follow the link above to try it for yourself or just see what others have to say about Avon's new line of mineral make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment